Plastic and Sex Change Surgery Info

How breast implant / reduction surgery gone wrong?

My dear blog reader, I have recently found some real cases about breast implant / reduction that resulted in very painful moment of many people in the world. Below two cases over millions in the entire world. Within the given case scenario we can grasp the impact of the breast implant / reduction. Please feel free to share your own experience in this blog by leaving your valuable comments. It is very important to share your personal knowledge, experience and opinion to spread vital information to everyone. Thus, many people may get alert with the breast implant / reduction surgery before they jump into this dark well.

Case1:

frustration after surgery gone wrong
frustration after surgery gone wrong
I just had breast reduction surgery done. My doctor failed to tell me that he removed my nipples during surgery. So here it was 4 weeks later, after seeing him 2 times a week, a scab came off one of my nipples after taking a bath and there was no nipple. I screamed! Where is it? Where is it? Oh my god, my worst nightmare! He didn't even tell me that he removed them. I am so angry at my doctor. I have lost a big part of what makes me feel like a woman. Its only been a few days since I found out that they are gone and while searching the internet, I can't find anyone else this has happend too. I asked him why he took them off and he said he thought it was the best thing to do at the time. I am so confused and sad over this. Does anyone know why a Dr. Would remove your nipples and keep the areole?
bad breast implant photo
bad breast implant photo
Reply: I'm sorry to say but this is really stupid. The fact that he removed you nipples I mean. It is true that the nipple and areola are removed from the skin during such surgery but they are placed afterwards. Your doctor not placing your nipple back is definetly wrong...I believe you can sue him for that. It is not professional. Furthermore he is not allowed to do anything without your approval unless it is a life threatening situation. And it wasn't in your case. What? What if he had done a mastectomy? Would he have motivated that he felt like doing that? Maybe he was tired and wanted to go home early? This can't be. You can't allow that. Talk to him and ask for reasons to why he has done this. Sue him if not and with the money go to a real doctor and try to have your nipples made. I believe it can be done. I just don't know how much you will feel afterwards. Good luck!

Case2

My name is kristina and I am 28 from california. I had a breast reduction 3yrs. Ago and suffered many complications. My surgeon was supposed to remove the nipples during the surgery and re-apply them st the end of the procedure. He claims that 15min. Before surgery I told him to do it keeping the blood flow attached during surgery (which I didn't). I chose the first method sice it had the greatest chance of survival for me. To make a rather long story short. Within the first two weeks I had lost both nipples and my insisian was seperating (about 8in. On one side and 6in. On the other)and much of my remaining tissue was falling out and dying off.
bad breast implant photo
bad breast implant photo
I now have no nipples, no remaining breast tissue, severe pain from the nerve damage, depression and lots of mental issues surounding all of it. I am currently in the middle of a case against the doctor who denies any responsibility, and claims it is because I did not take extra viamin c for the first two weeks after surgery. We are heading to trial this month and although having a financial win would be nice, I just want to make him suffer a little and make him understant and feel helpless like me for just a moment. 

Case3:

About 4 hours after the surgery, my right breast began blowing up like a balloon. After calling the doctor's office 3 times, they finally agreed I should come back in.
The doctor said he couldn't wait for his anesthesiologist to get back to the office. He needed to open my breast back up asap to relieve the pressure. I can't tell you how horrifying it was. I gushed about a pint of blood when he pulled out the stitches. He said several large blood clots had formed and he needed to redo the surgery. 
only god can recover my breast implant
only god can recover my breast implant 

After about 1 hour of paging his anesthesiologist (who never returned), he called the hospital and told them send one over. (just across the street) the anesthesiologist did not want to put me back to sleep unless I was in the hospital. The plastic surgeon finally talked him into it. I was scared stiff....But way too out of it already to object. 

A couple days after he said the blood flow was not good to my nipple and I almost lost it. He wanted to do another surgery immediately to remove it. I said no. I told him that I wanted to wait and that if any more surgery was to be done that I wanted it done in the hospital. The extra day saved my nipple from being removed permanently. 


My breasts are still extremely sensitive a year & a half after surgery. The scaring isn't too bad, but when I lift my arm, there is a noticable dent under my breast. They are also mostly numb....Even tho I get terrible itching from nerve damage. 


I've contemplated a law suit......Mainly due to the trauma of removing the stitches without anesthesia. And i'm also a cup size smaller than what I asked for. I have also suffered from some depression since. 

In a nutshell, if you leave your feedback, comments or personal issues that you are still holding or experienced before, it would be grateful to have such information that may aid to others  who are eagerly waiting to have such kind of surgery. It also gives them a precaution before and after surgery.

3 comments:

  1. I have read the blog, I suggest you to take advice from Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. And also ask for the patient photos, so that you can decided according to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cusmetic surgery westchester, at the moment we are still working on it to get Genuine photos from the patient that has done the surgery operation surgery about any type or SRS from male to female or female to male. i really appreciated to your piece of advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! You have a successfu surgery, go to a surgeon that is known in this field. Do research about the clinic or surgeon you choose, before doing an operation.

    ReplyDelete

Plasticsurginfo