Plastic and Sex Change Surgery Info

Has the Lady gaga body modication with cusmetic surgery? or rumour?

 According to SMH reports
Where is the line between "body modification" and "cosmetic surgery"?

lady gaga's new album born this way
According to Lady Gaga - who has recently been seen with small horns protruding from her cheekbones and forehead - it's between her and those stars she scathingly describes as appearing with "brand-new faces".
In the May issue of US Harper's Bazaar magazine, she criticises artists who have plastic surgery for "promoting insecurity" among their impressionable fans, and insists that she has never gone under the knife.

So those horns? "An artistic expression related to body modification," she explained, telling the magazine "They're not prosthetics. They're my bones."


Lady Gaga while performing

"Promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification," she insists.

"And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me."

The singer, whose real name is Stephani Germanotta, says that when she first became famous she tried to assimilate with mainstream, Hollywood culture. "I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel-exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately.

"I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, and I went to the same bars."

She acknowledges that people may not see her decision to start wearing horns simply as a "performance-art piece".

"Trust me, I know that. I think a lot of people love to convolute what everyone else does in order to disempower women. But my fans know me. They would never hurt themselves ... I am in no way promoting sadomasochism or masochism."

1 comment:

  1. These procedures are usually essential in evaluating
    the patients' progress as they continue with the therapy. Some schools even require gaining experience first as a prerequisite in your application to the university. The treatments and care an RT provides to these patients would be drug and oxygen administration to the lungs which may also call for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
    My webpage - getting over depression tumblr

    ReplyDelete

Plasticsurginfo